We are able to create bespoke training packages for your organisation, school, university or group.
This can be held online, at a location of your choice or at The Survivors Trust HQ in Rugby, Warwickshire. Our training is underpinned by a wealth of knowledge that comes from our vast experience of supporting specialist agencies, working with survivors, volunteers and professionals as well as working collaboratively with key government departments and NGOs to establish positive working practices that puts survivors at the centre of their work. We recommend our training to anyone working with vulnerable individuals who are at risk of experiencing abuse.
Our training team have considerable experience managing specialist sexual violence services, supporting victims-survivors and are PTLLS-trained. We can create training packages for your organisation on any of the following:
- Sexual Harassment Awareness & Prevention
- Sexual harassment in the Workplace
- Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Child Sexual Exploitation
- Handling Disclosures of Sexual Violence
- Pre-trial Therapy
- Understanding Rape and Sexual Violence
- How to eradicate bystanding behaviour
- Working with Male Survivors
- Working with Vulnerable People
- Supporting Professionals to Deliver Trauma-informed Services
- Mediation and Negotiation Skills
If you would like more information on our bespoke training, please contact us at: